What are we looking for?
Economics Design is seeking a talented individual who possesses infinite curiosity. You’ll partner with our lead economist to create groundbreaking thought-leadership pieces. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of the world we live in.
We are looking for a skilled video editor to bring video content for a variety of projects to life. With a focus on economics, finance and technology, the Video Editor will work closely with our lead economist to produce quality educational videos that relate to a cinematic and high quality documentary style video content for publishing.
What you can learn
- editing videos in Adobe Premiere Pro
- concepting and planning videos with the editorial team
- working with in-house motion graphics designer to identify visual style
- screening videos, noting feedback, and revising as needed
- exporting video teasers for social (YT channel, LinkedIn)
- Be part of the fintech movement and drive quality content to viewers all over the world. We have the best content on YouTube. Now, with your skills, we can present the content to everyone all over the world.
- Produce weekly videos
- Assemble top-tier video content
- Maintaining best-in-class video editing standards with a deep knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects and Media Encoder
- Source and cut music and audio for video projects
- Establish high quality audio for content that can be used as podcast too (without visuals)
- Working with internal capture workflows to source original footage and shots to work within edit
- Owning all stages of the video production lifecycle, editing, communicating, and presenting to stakeholders
- Make creative decks and project flow plans to kickoff projects
- Communicating with other video partners and deliver assets that they will need to finish their portion of the project
- Managing project tasks and feedback so their projects stay organized
- Degree in film and media is preferred
- Portfolio in video editing role with game, motion picture, TV or advertising industry experience
- A passion for documentary style videos or educational videos on video platforms like YouTube and LinkedIn
- Excellent communication, time and project management skills
- A video reel that showcases your best work
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Adobe Premiere)
- Comfortable editing content for video production and filmmaking
Full time role
Fill the form below or Email us at email@example.com.
- Include this role’s title in your subject line (it’ll help us to sort through the emails).
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.
- Given the opportunity of working together, what are your plans for the next 30 and 90 days?